Thursday, October 8, 2009

MY GIRL + HUG = MY LIFE

I don't know how I lived all these years without my little girl, she bring so much happiness in my life, she's taught me so much and she's not even 2 years old.  One of my favorite things is when I'm just sitting on the couch and she climbs up and give me a hug for no reason/just because... It doesn't matter how bad of a day I had, that hug just makes everything better... I wish I could just pause my life right at that moment. 



That being said..I challenge you ladies to give someone you love a hug this week and I'd love to hear about it..


XOXO

3 comments:

  1. I know exactly what are you talking about. My little daughter is 4 and it seems good life just started with her birth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your post on my blog. You do beautiful work...and you've got a gorgeous model! : ) following you now!

    ReplyDelete