Tuesday, September 29, 2009

MAKBEAUTY CREATIONS?!?!?!?!?!



Many of you may not know the meaning of my blog name "Makbeauty Creations" so I'll explain...


My daughter's name is Makayla, we call her "Mak" or "little Mak" she's the reason I started making bows, clippie holders, flower clips and so on...

When I was thinking of a blog name, I knew it had to have Mak in it, and what better word to describe my little Mak than "BEAUTY".... that's how I came up with MAKBEAUTY

The Bee in the middle of Makbeauty has a meaning too... Mak loves the "BUMBLE BEE" song (to those who don't know, it goes like this: I'm bringing home a baby bumblebee,Won't my mommy be so proud of me,I'm bringing home a baby bumblebee,Ouch! It stung me! .... and so on) and AT LEAST once a day she makes me draw a bumble bee for her, SHE'S OBSESSED WITH THE BUMBLE BEE.

No comments:

Post a Comment